ACCESS TO CABINS
You can access your accommodation from 4 p.m. and you have until 11 a.m. on the day of departure
We will unlock the door, leave the key on the table and turn on the exterior lights. You can therefore arrive later in the evening without any problem.
When you leave, you leave the key on the table and the door unlocked.
We require a minimum of two consecutive nights to stay with us.
We require a minimum of 4 consecutive nights for the holiday period as well as for the school break week.
You have up to 30 days before your arrival to cancel free of charge.
Otherwise, the reservation is not refundable.
TRAVEL WITH YOUR DOG
Excluding the dome, if you want to bring your dog with you to one of our cabins, a fee of $ 50 is applicable. In addition, you must comply with the following instructions:
* You must collect excrement and urine.
* Doggies must not climb on beds, sofas or upstairs in cabins.
* He must remain in a cage in your absence.
* In addition, it must be kept on a leash on the ground.
* We ask you to vacuum before your departure.
* If these conditions are not respected, we can charge you the costs of the breakages related to it.
NO SMOKING OR VAPING INDOORS
It is strictly forbidden to smoke or vape inside our accommodation.
If you do this outside, please collect your cigarette butts at all times.
You can communicate with us at any time by text or telephone.
Pierre-Luc and Marie-Chantale, Your hosts
Do you have any questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us
ou (418) 540-2686